Elna 13mm Elastic Gatherer Bobbin Cover Plate
The Elna Elastic Gatherer stretches the elastic as it is sewn to the fabric. It is like having a third hand! Perfect for cuffs, edges, lingerie, etc. Available in three different elastic widths (8mm, 10mm, & 13mm), you will love using the Elna Elastic Gatherer.
This Elna Elastic Gatherer Bobbin Cover Plate fits the following models:
JANOME: 509, 521, 525S, 625, MW3018 (18W), 652 (My Style 16), MS5027 (My Style 27), DC2101, DC2200, DC3018, DC3050, DC4030, JP760, MC3000, MC3500, MC4000, MC4800, MC4900, MC5000, MC5700, MC8000, MC9000, MC9500, MC9700, MC5200, MC10000, MC10001
ELNA: 2600, 2800, 3002, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3006, 3007, 6000, 8000 SERIES, 5100, 5200, 5300, ELINA 40, 9006 CE20, 320, 340, 3210, 3230, 6001, 6600, 7100, 8600.
Machine Set Up
- Stitch Pattern: 3 Step Zig Zag
- Stitch Width: 3 to 7
- Stitch Length: 2.5 to 3.5
- Thread Tension: “Auto” or 4-5
- Elastic Gatherer Bobbin Cover Plate inserted into your machine
- Loosen the adjusting screw on the elastic gatherer. Angle cut elastic end and insert elastic into the slot. Pull elastic through the slot until 4cm-5cm (1 1/2″ – 2″) extends out the back. Tighten adjusting screw.
- Remove original bobbin cover plate and Attach Elastic Gatherer by inserting the prongs on the left hand side into the plate and applying gentle downwards pressure.