Lost your instruction manual and need a new one? Look no further. We stock a wide variety of instruction manuals in digital form (PDF) to help you with sewing needs. Furthermore, as they are a digital copy (which you can print out) they cost only half of the price of a pre-printed version. Digital Instruction Manual for Janome CS995
The Janome CS995 is a fully computerised sewing machine that offers so many easily accessible functions right at your fingertips. With a high resolution LCD message screen and a 50 stitch programmable memory function for all your labels and such, everything you need for your next sewing creation is within easy reach!
You can select your stitch number and pattern, and adjust the length and width, all with the user friendly touch pad buttons and LCD screen indicators. You can adjust the sewing speed up to 820 stitches per minute for precision and accuracy, and it comes complete with 167 stitches, a Block alphabet in upper and lower cases, and 5 different buttonholes!
Janome has included a number of other useful features such as a built-in needle threader, an auto lock button, a seven-piece feed dog, automatic declutch bobbin winding, and a protective hard cover and retractable carry handle for complete portability.
Standard accessories include:
- Bobbins x4
- Sewing Foot A
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot R
- Overlocking Foot C
- Roll Hem Foot D
- Quick un-picker
- Stopper A and B
It also comes with a wide choice of optional accessories to make your sewing even easier, including:
- ¼ inch seam foot for making perfect seams every time
- 3-way cording foot to stitch up to 3 even cords with decorative stitches
- An applique foot for easy manoeuvring around curves
- A beading foot for easy attachment of beads
- A binder foot which guides fabric around the edge for perfect tape binding
- A blind hem foot for less slipping and more accuracy for blind hems
- A bobbin holder for even tension control
- A button sewing foot which holds buttons in place
- Circular attachment for stitching perfect circles
- Open tow and regular darning foot for ‘free hand’ embroidery and darning
- A ditch quilting foot for clean stitching in the ditch and on seams
- A gathering foot which gathers and ruffles flat, light-weight fabrics
- An overcasting foot to give your seam edges on woven fabrics a professional finish
- An overedge foot to prevent unravelling when stitching around fabric edges
- A piping foot for creating and attaching your own piping
- And much more!
Embrace today’s technology with this innovative, state-of-the-art computerised sewing machine by Janome, and enjoy complete control and accuracy with all your sewing projects.