Elna Press 120 Ironing Press
The Elnapress lets you iron all clothes and all fabrics quickly, simply and comfortably. With impeccable results. Pressure, heat and humidity : the Elnapress is the only machine to offer these three functions for a top ironing quality of all your clothes. The Elnapress 120 offers all the pleasure of quick, professional quality ironing. It has the same ironing capacity as the bigger models, at a very attractive price. Iron like the Pros.
Please note: the range of ELNA Presses available are for domestic use only, and a single machine is not built to withstand the stresses of constant use such as for businesses in Hospitality and Care.
Features of the EP120
How does using an Elna Press 120 Ironing Press differ from traditional ironing (or dry cleaning)?
- Large heating shoe covers more area at one time than a hand iron. Effortlessly cuts your ironing time in half
- No need to spend time dropping off and picking up dry cleaning
- Press a shirt in 1-2 minutes (and pants in 30 seconds to a minute)
- Simply lower handle to press – no lifting and reaching, as is the case when using hand iron
- Press several layers all at same time
- Tap water for steam, not costly distilled water that needs to be hauled home from store
- Dry cleaning services are costly especially if something only needs to be pressed rather than cleaned
- Padded surface prevents buttons from being broken
- Up and down pressing motion does not cause friction and won’t leave shiny marks on fabric, don’t need to replace damaged items
- Will not stretch knit fabrics, can actually reshape distorted knits
- Lightweight and compact – stores away in closet or maybe on top of washer/dryer.
- Easy to set up.
- Board is free on both ends for pressing shaped items.
- Low maintenance – clean heating shoe occasionally and replace ironing board covers and pads.
- Sit down and press, legs are not tired from standing
- Do not need to exert any personal pressure unlike a hand iron
- Two Handles – both hands are occupied with pressing process so one hand does not accidentally remain on board when lowering heating shoe.
- Steam is created when shoe comes in contact with water – water is not boiled within press.
- Place on table or counter top – not a wobbly ironing board.
- Large empty space behind unit, has enough clearance so when moving item forward, hands do not touch heating shoe.
- Unit turns off if left down for more than 10 seconds and buzzer sounds.
- Detachable cord.
- Eleven layers of Finnish Birch will not warp or corrode when exposed to moisture and heat.
- Heating shoe has no perforations or sharp edges.
- Special rubber guards are on underside to prevent slipping of surface and will not mark surface.
- Locking handles to carry press.
- Large heating shoe covers up to 5.5 times more area in a single pressing than a standard hand iron
- Press turns itself off if not in use for more than 15 minutes
- Personal energy – applies 45 kg (100 lbs) of pressure
- 1000 watts, equivalent to that of a regular hand iron
- Saving money on Gas – cut down on trips to the dry cleaners