Elna Press 120 Ironing Press
The Elnapress lets you iron all clothes and all fabrics quickly, simply and comfortably. With impeccable results. Pressure, heat and humidity : the Elnapress is the only machine to offer these three functions for a top ironing quality of all your clothes. The Elnapress 120 offers all the pleasure of quick, professional quality ironing. It has the same ironing capacity as the bigger models, at a very attractive price. Iron like the Pros.
Features of the EP120
How does using an Elna Press 120 Ironing Press differ from traditional ironing (or dry cleaning)?
- Large heating shoe covers more area at one time than a hand iron. Effortlessly cuts your ironing time in half
- No need to spend time dropping off and picking up dry cleaning
- Press a shirt in 1-2 minutes (and pants in 30 seconds to a minute)
- Simply lower handle to press – no lifting and reaching, as is the case when using hand iron
- Press several layers all at same time
- Tap water for steam, not costly distilled water that needs to be hauled home from store
- Dry cleaning services are costly especially if something only needs to be pressed rather than cleaned
- Padded surface prevents buttons from being broken
- Up and down pressing motion does not cause friction and won’t leave shiny marks on fabric, don’t need to replace damaged items
- Will not stretch knit fabrics, can actually reshape distorted knits
- Lightweight and compact – stores away in closet or maybe on top of washer/dryer.
- Easy to set up.
- Board is free on both ends for pressing shaped items.
- Low maintenance – clean heating shoe occasionally and replace ironing board covers and pads.
- Sit down and press, legs are not tired from standing
- Do not need to exert any personal pressure unlike a hand iron
- Two Handles – both hands are occupied with pressing process so one hand does not accidentally remain on board when lowering heating shoe.
- Steam is created when shoe comes in contact with water – water is not boiled within press.
- Place on table or counter top – not a wobbly ironing board.
- Large empty space behind unit, has enough clearance so when moving item forward, hands do not touch heating shoe.
- Unit turns off if left down for more than 10 seconds and buzzer sounds.
- Detachable cord.
- Eleven layers of Finnish Birch will not warp or corrode when exposed to moisture and heat.
- Heating shoe has no perforations or sharp edges.
- Special rubber guards are on underside to prevent slipping of surface and will not mark surface.
- Locking handles to carry press.
- Large heating shoe covers up to 5.5 times more area in a single pressing than a standard hand iron
- Press turns itself off if not in use for more than 15 minutes
- Personal energy – applies 45 kg (100 lbs) of pressure
- 1000 watts, equivalent to that of a regular hand iron
- Saving money on Gas – cut down on trips to the dry cleaners