We here at Janome Sewing Centre are changing our display models, so now is the perfect time to grab a great bargain, and save heaps on the Janome Memory Craft 8900 QCP!
This machine has been priced for a quick sale and is in perfect condition!
The stunning new HORIZON Memory Craft 8900QCP is the latest addition to our computerised Long-Arm Quilting Range of Machines. Taking all the best features from the much loved Janome MC6600P and MC7700 (as well as many brand new and exclusive features), the Janome MC8900QCP is jam-packed with everything that a Quilter both wants and needs at their fingertips!
With an truly impressive arm space, measuring in at 11″ (280mm), this machine is ideal for large quilts, bridal dresses and those bigger home furnishing projects.While the built-in AcuFeed system enables a level of fabric control that is so precise, that was unavailable in the past. Furthermore with the Janome MC8900QCP able to reach speeds of up to 1,000 SPM (Stitches Per Minute), this machine has the power to go through any project you desire.
Choose from over 975 stitches including alphabets and numbers, including some great fun play stitches; or even better, memorise a combination of these and create designs that are uniquely yours. The HORIZON MC8900QCP will calculate the length of the combined patterns just to make sure they fit into the available space on your fabric.
With the Shadow Free Lighting and the array of other features that have made Janome what it is today (an Automatic Needle Threader, a Precise Speed Controller, Start/Stop Control (for when you do not wish to use the foot control), Settable Needle Up/Down Function, Locking Stitch and Automatic Thread Cutters to name a few), you will never look back.
- Work Space – 11 inches or 280mm to handle huge projects
- Free Arm Length – 10″ or 254mm much longer than a standard machine
- Machine Screen – bright backlit LCD touch screen includes stylus
- Quick Reference Stitch Chart – in lid of machine
- Easy Stitch Selection – using the built-in tactile jog dial
- Stitches – 270 built-in stitches over 11 Stitch Categories (i.e. heirloom, decorative, quilting, play, long, bridge, etc.)
- Sewing Speed – up to 1000 stitches per minute
- Buttonholes – 11 different styles of auto one-step buttonhole. All can be customized for stitch width, stitch density & adjustable opening length
- Stitch Width – up to 9mm
- Stitch Length – up to 5mm
- Stitch Elongation – satin stitches can be elongated up to 5 times longer than the original stitch size
- Needle Positions – 91
- Favourite Stitch – able to adjust individual stitches and save settings
- Up/Down Flip – 29 stitches can be flipped horizontally & vertically
- Startover – if you start stitching & need to start again, press the startover key & the stitch will reset to the beginning. Great for decorative stitches.
- Set Menu – personalize your machine functions via the Set Menu
- Fonts – 3 fonts (Block, Script, Broadway and a Cyrillic Font)
- Built-in Memory – 20 programmable memories across different stitch categories including fonts
- Upper Feed Device – Janome’s renown AcuFeed™ (removable dual feed system – twin type & optional single type)
- AcuFeed Balance Dial – when AcuFeed™ engaged allows you to adjust feed if the fabric is puckering on top or below
- Drop Feed – Yes
- Superior Plus feed system – 7 piece feed dog; no more fabric slipping, puckering and shifting
- Foot Pressure – manual dial with 7 levels
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter – for easy positioning of thick projects and fabrics, raise presser foot lift lever up & up again, foot stays in the highest position until you lower it down
- Needle Threader – built-in, easy to use one hand type
- Needle Plate – has patented needle plate markings for precision sewing with needle drop position, angle marks and sewing guides in front of the sewing foot
- Easy Change Needle Plate – no more screws the needle plate is easily removed by pressing a lever, then attach Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Thread Cutter – automatic programmable thread cutter; cuts top & bobbin thread at the same time, pulling top thread to underside
- Needle Up/Down Function – you can memorise this function, needle can remain in down position in fabric when stop sewing or in up position
- Auto Lock-off Stitch button – locks off your stitching at the push of button, no more unraveling
- Lock Button – a safely function which locks the machine, should be activated when threading, changing the needle or changing sewing foot
- Lighting – 5 white LED lights illuminate your work area and give you shadow free sewing
- Cloth Guide – ensures exact seam allowances are maintained
- Adjustable Knee Lifter – adjust its position to suit you. The knee lifter raises/lowers the sewing foot
- Storage – in the machine lid, store your everyday feet plus the large accessory box gives you front, rear & under the free arm storage
- Carry Handle – long handle slots neatly around the top of machine
- Large Extension Table – is clear and fits around the free arm making a large flat sewing area, ideal for quilting, patchwork and general sewing
- Foot Control – new large style, more stable and easy to use
- Internal Frame – rigid die-cast aluminium frame for stable sewing at high speeds
- Multi-language – 15 languages English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean
What does a “Display Model” mean?
Every 8 weeks (and occasionally less) we here at Janome Sewing Centre change our Janome Sewing Machines and Overlockers that we have on display. These machines are rarely used and come with the FULL JANOME WARRANTY!
As they are priced for a quick sale, you can save yourself a heap with the Janome Memory Craft 8900 Display Model!
Is the Janome MC8900 QCP right for me?
Designed with Quilter’s in mind, this semi industrial computerised sewing machine has the speed, power, and precision to go through every material type from single layer silk to multi-layer leather. But the true joy on owning a Janome Horizon MC8900QCP is that you will never have a “miss-stitch” again! With the built-in Janome AcuFeed™ System (the most accurate Even Feed System in the market), feeding multiple layers is as simple as pushing the start button!
Treat yourself today and discover a whole new world of sewing possibilities with the Janome MC8900!