NEW Elna Ironing Press
NEW! Available Now
Technology, exclusiveness, professionalism. Equipped with the large Jeannette sleeve board. Suitable for patchwork and other creative activities, the Elnapress lets you iron all clothes and all fabrics quickly, simply and comfortably. With impeccable results. Pressure, heat and humidity : the Elnapress is the only machine to offer these three functions for a top ironing quality of all your clothes. The Elnapress 450 offers all the pleasure of quick, professional quality ironing. It has the same ironing capacity as the bigger models, at a very attractive price. Iron like the Pros.
– OVERALL DIMENSIONS 63.5 x 254mm(25″x 10″)
– TOTAL WEIGHT 12.2Kg
– PERALUMAN HEATING SHOE
– 11 LAYERS OF FINNISH BIRCH WOOD BOARD
– INSULATED SLEEVE BOARD LRG: 719 x 109mm
– 45KG AUTOMATIC PRESSURE
– ELECTRONIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL WITH MANUAL ADJUSTMENT
– MANUAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL
– ALARM AND ELECTRONIC POWER CUT-OFF
– WITH IRONING CUSHION
Imagine ironing with ease. With the Amazing Elna Press 450, you are able to Iron a pair of pants in 30 seconds and a shirt in less than a minute! Using the Elna Press 450, you will no only save time, but with the innovative closing action (creating 100 pounds of pressure) you turn a once backbreaking task into a breeze.
How does using an Elna Press 450 Ironing Press differ from traditional ironing (or dry cleaning)?
- Large heating shoe covers more area at one time than a hand iron. Effortlessly cuts your ironing time in half
- No need to spend time dropping off and picking up dry cleaning
- Press a shirt in 1-2 minutes (and pants in 30 seconds to a minute)
- Simply lower handle to press – no lifting and reaching, as is the case when using hand iron
- Press several layers all at same time
- Tap water for steam, not costly distilled water that needs to be hauled home from store
- Dry cleaning services are costly especially if something only needs to be pressed rather than cleaned
- Padded surface prevents buttons from being broken
- Up and down pressing motion does not cause friction and won’t leave shiny marks on fabric, don’t need to replace damaged items
- Will not stretch knit fabrics, can actually reshape distorted knits
- Lightweight and compact – stores away in closet or maybe on top of washer/dryer.
- Easy to set up.
- Board is free on both ends for pressing shaped items.
- Low maintenance – clean heating shoe occasionally and replace ironing board covers and pads.
- Sit down and press, legs are not tired from standing
- Do not need to exert any personal pressure unlike a hand iron
- Large heating shoe covers up to 5.5 times more area in a single pressing than a standard hand iron
- Press turns itself off if not in use for more than 15 minutes
- Personal energy – applies 45 kg (100 lbs) of pressure
- 1000 watts, equivalent to that of a regular hand iron
- Saving money on Gas – cut down on trips to the dry cleaners
- Two Handles – both hands are occupied with pressing process so one hand does not accidentally remain on board when lowering heating shoe.
- Steam is created when shoe comes in contact with water – water is not boiled within press.
- Place on table or counter top – not a wobbly ironing board.
- Large empty space behind unit, has enough clearance so when moving item forward, hands do not touch heating shoe.
- Unit turns off if left down for more than 10 seconds and buzzer sounds.
- Detachable cord.
- Eleven layers of Finnish Birch will not warp or corrode when exposed to moisture and heat.
- Heating shoe has no perforations or sharp edges.
- Special rubber guards are on underside to prevent slipping of surface and will not mark surface.
- Locking handles to carry press.
Simply Press and your Finished!
Please Read: Before purchasing, please be advised that the Elna Ironing Press range is designed for domestic use, and is not intended for intense commercial applications. The Warranty for Elna Presses is normally 12 months for manufacturers faults, but is reduced to 3 months for presses being used in a commercial capacity ie. Hospitals, Retirement Villages, Motels and other high-intensive launderers.