DC2030 Low Shank 5mm Computerized Sewing Machine
The Janome DC2030 bundles heaps of easy sewing features in a convenient and portable size, great for beginning sewists. The 30 built in stitches include blind hemming, stretch, memory buttonhole plus several decorative stitches as well as the essential zigzag and overcast stitch making it ideal for any sewist. When you select a stitch the machine will automatically adjust your length and width for you. This being said, you have full control and can make changes to customize your project.
The LCD screen and function keys make it easy to select and adjust your stitches and all of your essential information is displayed in one place. Beginner sewists will love the ability to slow down the machine and speed it up with the adjustable speed slider while seasoned sewists can utilize the start/stop button and use the machine without the foot control for those quick jobs.
Furthermore, weighing in at under 6kg, you can easily take this machine to classes, on retreats as well as sewing groups and still get all the benefits of a computerized sewing machine. The compact design also makes it ideal for the caravan or keeping it tucked away for the odd alteration or mending job.
The Janome DC2030 has a metal bobbin winder and foot holder, maintaining Janome’s standard on reliability as well as Janome’s famous drop-in bobbin system to avoid thread lock and your machine jamming.
- Work Space 158.5mm (6.2″)
- Sew up to 820 stitches per minute
- LCD Display
- 30 Built-in Stitches
- Memory Buttonhole
- Built-In Needle Threader
- LED light
- 4 Standard Sewing Feet + 2 BONUS feet!
- Machine Size W385 x H282 x D150mm
- Weight 5.0Kg
- Quick Reference Stitch Chart
- Stitch Length of up to 4mm
- Speed Control Slide
- Built-In Bobbin Winder
- Drop Feed
- 4 piece feed dog
- Needle Plate with Precision markings
- Side Thread Cutter
- Stop/Start Button
- Needle Up/Down Function
- Auto Lock-off Stitch button
- Reverse Button
- Machine Storage
- Carry Handle
- Foot Control
- Rigid die-cast aluminum frame
- Zigzag Foot A
- Zipper Foot E
- Satin Stitch Foot F
- Buttonhole Foot J (sliding 5mm)
- Janome Plastic Bobbins x 3
- Needle Set (3 x #14 sharp)
- Additional Spool Pin
- Lint Brush
- Seam Ripper
- Spool Holder (large)
- Spool Holder (small)
- Foot Control
- Power Cable
- Instruction Book
- Machine Dust Cover
- BONUS Large Extension Table (packaged with machine)
- BONUS 1/4 Inch Seam Foot (packaged with machine)
- BONUS Even Feed Foot (packaged with machine)
* Depending on availability, bonus items may be substituted with items of equal or BETTER value. Janomesewingcentre reserves the right to edit, remove or add bonus items at any time without prior notice. Please read our FAQs for more!
With various payment options available, you can shop in confidence with Janome Sewing Centre. You can even get your machine today and pay later with Afterpay or ZipPay. PLUS with FREE DELIVERY Australia wide on orders over $400*, make the most of this offer!
Already Own It? Let Us Know What You Think And
Leave A Review
Copyright ©Janome Sewing Centre Everton Park All Rights Reserved.
Custom Content & In-house Photography designed by and is the intellectual property of Janome Sewing Centre, Everton Park.