FD216 Low Shank Mechanical 5mm Sewing Machine
The Janome FD216 is a nifty sewing machine, indeed, it’s ready for all your sewing projects. It is certainly filled with amazing features for beginner sewist or experts looking for a simple machine for mending and alterations. Not only does this machine have an easy-drop top loading bobbin system but there is a needle threader to help make sewing even easier!
The FD216 has 16 stitches as well as a 4 step buttonhole and can sew almost all types of fabric. You also have full control over the stitch width and length for customising your projects.
Finally, sleeves and taking up your pants are no longer a struggle with the free arm. The cover of the free arm also doubles as a neat storage compartment for all your goodies.
In short, if you’re looking for a sewing machine at a great price which is compact, lightweight and versatile you can’t go past the Janome FD216!
- Top loading bobbin
- Built-in needle threader
- 16 Built in stitches and a 4-step Buttonhole
- 5mm stitch width on your stitches
- Stretch Stitching function included
- Speed 830 stitches per minute
- Metal bobbin winder and foot holder for added strength
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Plastic and metal needle plate with guides printed on the plate
- Drop feed for easier set up on free-motion sewing
- Thread cutter on the side cover
- LED light
- Weight 5.2Kg compact and nifty for storage
- Zigzag Foot
- Sliding Buttonhole Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Janome Plastic Bobbins x 4
- Seam Ripper
- 3 Sided Screwdriver
- Spool pin (removable type)
- Small Spool holder
- Large Spool Holder
- Needle Set (3 x Janome #14 sharp)
- Foot Control
- Instruction Book
With various payment options available, you can shop in confidence with Janome Sewing Centre. You can even get your machine today and pay later with Afterpay or ZipPay. PLUS with FREE DELIVERY Australia wide on orders over $400*, make the most of this offer!
Already Own It? Let Us Know What You Think And
Leave A Review