Janome DC6030 + Janome My Lock 644D Overlocker
|Are you ready to become serious about sewing? Then this is the package for you!
With sturdy construction and stable feeding, the newly designed Janome DC6030 is truly one of a kind. Offering all the luxury associated to computerised sewing machine, you will be amazed with the 30 perfectly crafted stitches (including 3 outstanding buttonholes), Twin-Needle Functionality, Superior Editing, In-Built Thread Cutter, as well as Janome’s Superior Feed System, which offers the Most Stable Feed of any machine available, this wonderful machine is perfect for anyone who is wanting to either get into the fantastic world of sewing and quilting or someone who want to continue and enhance their journey. While the Janome My Lock 644D is the perfect combination of strength and simplicity, making is the must have companion for your sewing journey. Together, you will be able to transform the world around you into a work of your creation.
Normally these machines are $1698, but during our STOCKTAKE SALE, we are offering you this AMAZING BUNDLE for the GREAT LOW PRICE OF ONLY $1159.00!
Don’t miss out on the BEST DEAL IN AUSTRALIA!
Features of the Janome DC6030
- Computerised Sewing Machine
- 30 Built-In Stitches
- 125 Stitch Functions
- LCD Screen (Large and Easy to Read)
- Superior 7 Piece Feed Dog
- Stop / Start Button
- Needle Up/Down Button
- Direct Stitch Selection
- Auto-Lock Button
- One Step Buttonholes
- 3 Different Styles of Automatic Buttonholes
- Twin Needle Capability
- Twin Needle Guard
- Horizontal Spool Holder
- Easy Reverse Button
- Extremely Fast Stitching (Up To 820 SPM)
- Built-In Needle Threader (One-hand Type)
- Maximum Stitch Width: 7mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5mm
- Drop Feed Lever
- 2 Banks of Wide-Angle White LED Lighting
- Individual Stitch Editing
- Presser Foot Lifter Safety Device
- Stitch Elongation
- Adjustable Extra High Pressure Foot Lifter
- Auto Thread Cutter
- Sews Through All Thicknesses
- Extension Table (L 16” x W 11”)
- Jam-Proof Bobbin System
- Top-Loading Bobbin
- Easy Set Bobbin Winder
- Electronic Foot Control
- Variable Speed Control
- Adjustable 6 Level Foot Pressure Adjustment
- Decorative Stitches
- Bobbin Winder
- Needle Plate Guide Lines
- Snap On Presser Foot System
- 7 Standard Feet Included with Machine – A Foot, C Foot, E Foot, F Foot, G Foot, O Foot, and R Foot Stabilizer Plate
- Hard Cover
- Machine Weight 6.8Kg (15lb)
- Instruction Manual
- Instructional DVD
Features of the Janome My Lock 644D
- 3 or 4 thread overlocking
- Lay-in thread tension dial
- Seam width: 1 – 5mm seam length 3.3mm (narrow), 7.5mm (wide) 2.0mm Rolled hem
- Slim foot
- Handy needle threader
- Convenient thread cutter
- Easy rolled hem change-over
- 0.5 – 2.2 differential feed ratio
- Easy upper knife release
- Adjustable cutting width: 3.1 – 5.1mm
- Easy slot-in tension disk system
- Easy lower looper threading
- Differential feed
- Lower looper pre-tension setting slider
- Changeable thread guide
- Front and back needle guard
- Retractable upper knife
- Numbered tension dials
- Color-coded thread guides
- Snap-on presser feet
- Instructional DVD
| What AMAZING stitches can this OVERLOCKER do?
The Four-Thread Overlocking Stitch is stronger than
the Three-Thread Overlocking
Stitch. The additional thread provides added strength to the seam and is good choice for knits as well as
wovens. This stitch works well when
applying ribbing to a garment, which can often be seen on cuffs, collars and waistbands of active wear and
hemming a garment together. This stitch
requires two needle threads and two looper threads. The 4-thread overlock will allow for fabric elasticity,
which makes it an ideal stitch to use
on knitted fabric, e.g., track-suiting and T-shirts.
The Three-Thread Overlock Stitch is a commonly used
stitch because of its versatility.
It provides a wonderfully professional seam finish to woven fabrics. It is beneficial in preventing loosely
woven fabrics from unraveling. In
addition, the Three-Thread Overlock Stitch offers unlimited decorative capabilities. It is recommended for
finishing seams but not reinforcing the
The Narrow Hemming stitch is perfect for creating a
decorative edging to any piece.
Similar to the traditional wide 3-Thread Overlocking Stitch, it is a very versatile stitch.
The Rolled Hem Stitch is used to finish edges of
scarves, ruffles, table linens, and
some garments. It is suitable for lightweight to medium weight fabrics, such as sheers, silkies and broadcloth.
Beautiful pintucks can be
achieved with the rolled hem. They can enhance a yoke, heirloom sewing, wearable art and even home decorating
BUT WAIT… THERE’S MORE!
For a limited time only, this GREAT machine comes with these EXTRA AMAZING BONUSES:
A BONUS Set of 50 Bobbins (RRP $50)
A BONUS Seam Ripper (RRP $7.95)
A BONUS Thread Snips (RRP $4.95)
THAT’S OVER $60 WORTH OF BONUS ACCESSORIES EXCLUSIVE TO JANOME SEWING CENTRE!… ALL FOR FREE!
Depending on availability, bonus items may be exchanged with items of equal or BETTER value. Janomesewingcentre reserves the right to edit, remove or add bonus items at any time without prior notice.
With the Amazing Bonus Pack and a great price, you will be sewing up a storm immediately!